looks to be a good one.. doesnt look like a ****ty sequel like most films these days
YouTube - Boondock Saints II - All Saints Day Official Trailer
looks to be a good one.. doesnt look like a ****ty sequel like most films these days
YouTube - Boondock Saints II - All Saints Day Official Trailer
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I saw a few previews on Spike when I was watching TUF and it looked pretty wicked. I hadn't even heard of the original, as sad as that sounds.
Im pretty pumped about it myself..sucks that its only coming out in certain cities in theaters tho
im scared.
i am afraid this will blow, and ruin the memory of the original one.
It will either be good, and awesome
or
suck big hairy donkey penis
**** chubz...minus 64 man points on that one! ha
i think it's gonna be great biggin, especially just the fact that both the brothers are back in their original roles, and from the previewsi have seen, think it should be pretty good. Hope it comes around here
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Everybody is back except the guy that plays Smecker...William Dafoe is his name I think.
Yeah Chubz it was def a cult classic, the dvds have sold like crazy.
Any of you all see this yet? Cant find it anywhere
Bookmarks